Install Root & twrp Recovery on Lava iris 65:
Root & twrp Recovery for Lava iris 65 is here, in this article you will learn how to install twrp Recovery and Root on Lava iris 65. Rooting on Lava iris 65 in not easy but it’s not a big deal everyone can do it. So I am decide to share rooting instruction for you.
Now first of all we have to install a Custom Recovery to to Root Lava iris 65, and in next step we are going to Root Lava iris 65. Before staring I am going to tell you some instructions you must read before starting Root process.
- This method is work only Listed phone so please don’t try it on other phone.
- Rooting ma Void your device Warranty.
- Flashing the Rom will Erase all your Data, So create a full backup of your personal data before flashing.
- Please do carefully, we are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead.
- Ensure that your device at-least 50% charge to prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting process.
- In some cases Rooting cause bootloop so do at own Risk.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Lava iris 65:
- First of all we need to setup adb Fastboot tools so download from the Link we provided and extract the zip file.
- Not download and extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] and paste inside the adb tools folder.
- Switch off phone and press Volume Up and Power button and select Fastboot mod using Volume Down key.
- Then connect phone to PC using usb cable.
- Now open CMD (pressing shift key + right click of mouse) you see (open command window here) and type below code.
Check device connectivity:
- fastboot devices
- fastboot oem unlock
- fastboot flashing unlock
- fastboot flash recover recovery.img
reboot to Recovery with this code and done:
- fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Lava iris 65:
- First of all download SuperSu.zip file from the Link we provided and move it to device storage.
- Now switch off phone and press Volume Up and Power button it will boot your phone in twrp.
- Go to Install and locate downloaded SuperSu/Magisk.zip file and confirm for install
- Flash no verity opt encrypt to fix bootloop.
- Then reboot system now. Your phone successfully Rooted. Enjoy.